Welcome to the website of Lupita Intimate Music Festival. This website is owned and operated by Females from the future (the “Company,” “us,” “our,” or “we”).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT
Our Digital Services are intended primarily for informational purposes. We enable you to inquire about the various services and events promoted or hosted by Company and certain third parties. We may also provide links for you to purchase tickets through third party ticketing services, some of which may be operated by a third party, not Company.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION TO THE DIGITAL SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of our Digital Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable if we choose to exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Digital Services, or that operation of our Digital Services will be uninterrupted or error free. You understand that usage of our Digital Services may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
As a condition of your right to use our Digital Services, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Digital Services under the laws of the United States or any other country.
You may not engage in any of the following with regard to the Digital Services (including without limitation posting or transmitting content through the Digital Services), and you agree not to use the Digital Services to:
(1) violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
(2) collect or store personal data about other users of our Digital Services or solicit personal information from any individual;
(3) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(4) send or promote any message that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, sexually explicit, threatening, vulgar, obscene, profane, disparaging regarding racial, gender or ethnic background, any statement that you have reason to know is false or misleading, or otherwise objectionable messages, as determined by Company in its sole discretion;
(5) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or privacy, or other right of any party, or distribute any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(6) promote or distribute any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or material which can be characterized as “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or similar material, any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain, or any information posted primarily for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes;
(7) disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Digital Services or any websites or content linked to them;
(8) interfere with or damage the Digital Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, Trojan horses, harmful code, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or email address information or similar methods or technology or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our Digital Services;
(9) attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) Company, our any third party, or create or use a false identity;
(10) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Digital Services or portions thereof that are restricted from general access;
(11) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s (or any third party partner or sponsor’s) name, trademarks, or product names;
(12) attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive or obtain the code in any form for any software used in the Digital Services;
(13) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Digital Services; or
Further, without our written consent, you may not:
(1) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any Company content or any use of or access to the Digital Services;
(2) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated devices) to access the Digital Services or monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon;
(3) deep link to the Digital Services for any purpose; or frame the Digital Services, place pop-up windows over any content, or otherwise affect the display of the Digital Services.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All content, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the content available on our Digital Services, including without limitation design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by Company with all rights reserved. In some cases, such content may be licensed to Company by third parties. This content is protected by the intellectual property rights of Company or those owners. All content which qualifies for protection under U.S. Federal Copyright Law and Mexico’s Federal Copyright Law is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court System, whether registered or unregistered. All trademarks displayed on our Digital Services are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of third parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with Company.
PERMITTED USE OF THE CONTENT
Any use of content on the Digital Services, including without limitation reproduction for purposes other than those noted herein, modification, distribution, replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Company, is strictly prohibited. With the exception of search engines, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Company. You may use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, except as described herein. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such content. You may not make any use of content owned by any third parties which is available on the Digital Services, without the express consent of those third parties.
LINKS TO THE DIGITAL SERVICES
You are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to content on the Digital Services, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content to which it links. If you include links to our Digital Services on your website, when the link is clicked, the applicable page within our Digital Services must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising, or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the applicable Digital Service, and without any interstitial pop-ups or web pages loading before the applicable target page is accessed. The page on which such links are featured must be accessible to the general public and not provided through a subscription service or for a fee, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Company. Under no circumstances may you “frame” all or any portion of the Digital Services or copy portions of the Digital Services to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider’s incidental caching of pages. We reserve the right to revoke these licenses generally, or your right to use specific links or feeds, at any time, with or without cause.
Any content uploaded, posted, submitted, or otherwise made available by individual users of the Digital Services, including without limitation blog comments, message board posts, and any other content which does not originate with Company (“User Content“), is the sole responsibility of the person who made such User Content available on the Digital Services. Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any User Content made available through this Digital Services by you or any third party.
Since Company does not control the User Content posted on the Digital Services, it does not guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that User Content, and it does not endorse such User Content. You also agree and understand that by accessing the Digital Services, you may encounter content that you may consider to be objectionable. Company has no responsibility for any User Content, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. The Company Parties are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any User Content on the Digital Services.
User Content is owned by the author thereof, and Company does not claim ownership of original works created and posted by individual visitors to this Digital Services. However, by uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making any User Content available on or through the Digital Services, you are granting Company, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferrable, sublicensable, worldwide license to copy, reproduce, modify, publish, display, distribute publicly, perform, exploit, and prepare derivative works of such User Content (including your name, image, likeness, or information you have made publicly available in connection therewith) in any manner, media or format now existing or hereafter devised, without any obligation of notice, attribution or compensation to you.
Company reserves the right (but has no obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, move or remove any User Content that is posted on the Digital Services. You agree that the exercise by Company of such discretion shall not convert or transform User Content to content owned or provided by Company, and the user who made such User Content available on the Digital Services will retain ownership thereof as described below.
As required by Law, we permit minors under the age of 18 to request the deletion of any content or information that the minor has posted on our Digital Services. To request the removal of content or information you have posted on our Digital Services, please send a letter or email to the address below with (i) your name, (ii) a complete description of the content you would like removed, and (iii) the web address(es) of the content you would like removed. Please be aware that our fulfillment of this request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted on our Digital Services.
PROVIDING FEEDBACK TO COMPANY
We welcome your comments and feedback about our Digital Services. All information and materials submitted to Company through the Digital Services or otherwise, such as any comments, feedback, ideas, questions, designs, data or the like regarding or relating to the Digital Services or the business of Company (collectively, “Feedback“), will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY with regard to you, but Company reserves the right to treat any such Feedback as the confidential information of Company.
By submitting Feedback to Company, you assign to the Company Parties, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such Feedback. The Company Parties will be entitled to use any Feedback you submit, and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any such Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such Feedback without restriction and without compensating you in any way. You are responsible for the information and other content contained in any Feedback you submit to us, including, without limitation, its truthfulness and accuracy.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS